POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Uncle Ken's helm : Uncle Ken's helm Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Uncle Ken's helm
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 27 Feb 2000 13:21:48
Message: <38B8EF2D.D26D1A9A@club-internet.fr>
I modeled Uncle's Ken helmet (the knight of modern times who protects
the Povray newsgroup)

I added a Pov logo found on the P.B.I newsgroup.
The helmet was modeled with Rhino (my favorite software) and rendered
with POV ( Megapov 0.4 for Linux).

Any idea as to what I should add to this scene ?

[Image]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB) Download 'c:\windows\temp\nsmaild7.jpeg.jpg' (37 KB)

Preview of image 'c:\windows\temp\nsmaild7.jpeg.jpg'
c:\windows\temp\nsmaild7.jpeg.jpg